v2.3.1 update (3.Aug.2020 submitted)
+ BGM (You can change the volume on the config.)
+ You can change the region of P Cup.
v2.3.0 update (28.July.2020 submitted)
+ August Event "P Cup vol.1".
+ The emote feature comes only in the event.
+ And a lot of improvements.
[About the P Cup]
- The P Cup is an event that you collect a lot of P's. Get the numbered P's that appear during the battle, 1-100, to complete your collection.
- If you win the battle, all the P's you gain during the battle will be added to your collection.
- If you lose the battle, all the P's you gain during the battle will be forfeited and you'll also lose a P from the collection.
★Exhibition Period : The end of August 2020 (24 hours).
★Reward : Star Badge(top 10 players)
* We are experimenting with a feature that allows you to send an emote to your opponent by tapping on the opponent area. We hope you'll give it a try.
* Since it's only the number of P's you've collected that you're competing against this time, the rate doesn't matter (there is a rate for the event, but it's only used for matching).
* This event will have players from all over the world fighting in a fixed jp(Japan) region in order to ensure that the entire game has a matching population. There will probably be some lag, but please be patient.
* The event is experimental and we may change the event specifications along the way. Please understand in advance.
* In the event that the operation deems it to be fraudulent or inappropriate to use a nickname, the right to earn a Star Badge or participate in a ranking may be forfeited. Please note.
v2.2.0 update (16.July.2020 submitted)
+ Event : UFO Cup 3 extended for two hours!
+ Skill balancing.
+ Change the restriction on changing nicknames.
+ Balancing the match.
+ Various other fixes and improvements.
+ Triple Star : Speed-.
+ Petit Barrage : Bullet+1
+ Heavy Drill : Size+
+ Tipsy Shot : Speed+ (and the little Capybara skill)
+ Tipsy Drill : Speed+ (thug Capybara Skill)
+ Super Drunk : Speed-, bullet+1
+ Double Twin : Speed+, size+
+ Super Cross : Speed+, Wider the distance between bullets
+ Bubble Shot : Overall Bullet Speed Slightly
+ Bubble Ring: increased rotation speed
+ Mirror Shot : Cost +1
+ Ghost Heavy: Speed-, Cost-1
+ Dessapear : Visible for a moment when you reuse the skill, time-, cost+1
+ Flap Shot: Speed+
+ Spawning : Required P-1
+ Egg Bomb : Speed+, Bullet+2, Cost+1
+ Scare Barrage : Bullet +1
+ Due to the difficulty of matching local times for players around the world, we are considering eliminating the time limit for events in the near future.
+ Star Shoot VS aims to localize the game in a way that is natural for English speakers. If you find something wrong with the text in the game or in GooglePlay or AppStore, please let us know. We would appreciate it.
* We've added English support to this website (we've been doing it for a while now, but we've misconfigured the site and it wasn't displaying correctly).
v2.1.1 update (6.July.2020 submitted)
+ Fixed a bug where the graphic of the capybara friends did not appear (Android only.)
+ Fixed a bug in some of the skill hit decisions on event.
+ instructions on how to fix a region in friend mode.
+ Organization of the configuration screen.
* QA: I want to play against my overseas friends in friend mode.
The regions (countries) of the servers need to match. In friend mode, you can add "@+region" at the end of the password to make it possible to match the region for each room. You can fix the region.
For example, if you set "password@jp", you can play in the Japan region (if the region is far away, there will be more lag).
Currently, the region code you can choose from is: "jp" = Japan, "usw" = United States, "eu" = Europe.
v2.1.0 update (3.July.2020 submitted)
+ July Event: 3rd Annual UFO Cup (again, we'll be experimenting with new characters and skills).
+ Star Badge for the June event.
+ Communication synchronization of the barrage system every few shots to reduce the effects of lag.
+ Various other improvements and fixes.
It is currently under preparation for release this week. Please be patient for a while.
+ Changed the taster button for charged characters to skill confirmation.
+ Various other fixes.
+ Workaround for the problem of not being able to press the skill button at the start of a match.
+ Minor improvements.
v2.0.3 （18.June.2020 submitted）
+ Adjusted to prevent matching when the rate difference is too wide.
+ Changed the specs of trial feature for a paid character (You can only check the skills.)
+ Change to send survey data from the settings screen when making an inquiry
(If you are experiencing problems, please email us from within the app so we can investigate.)
+ Various other improvements and bug fixes.
v2.0.2 （11.June.2020 submitted）
+ A bug that caused the region to be set to automatic after restarting.
(With this update, we will return the fixed times to 3.)
+ Improved performance of battles
(countermeasure for slowdown when firing a lot of skills such as Bubble Fireworks, etc.)
v2.0.0 （5.June.2020 submitted）
+ New rate system.
+ New character.
+ New event.
+ Skill balance update.
* If you found unnatural English localization in the app, please point out to us.
Frequently Asked Questions / Mail Form
reddit (r/shootVS) / Discord